We help landlords let their property, whether that's helping them understand lettings legislation, finding them a tenant or managing their property.
Our residential property management team can manage your property throughout the lettings process; from organising inventories and arranging for properties to be cleaned pre-tenancy, right through to handling deposit negotiations once the tenancy has come to an end.
During the tenancy, we liaise with utility suppliers and arrange repairs, maintenance works and safety reports on your behalf, as well as organise payment of outgoings such as ground rent and service charges.
We also have dedicated people who specialise in negotiating the renewal of your tenancy, who can provide advice on the current market trends and rent levels, provide comparable evidence and arrange for a re-appraisal of your property where appropriate and to negotiate with the tenant on your behalf.
Our team is waiting to offer the following:
- Advertising your property to potential tenants
- Sourcing suitable and reliable tenants for the property
- Accompanying potential tenants to view the property
- Obtaining references
- Preparing the tenancy agreement
- Organising and managing the collection of the tenant's deposit
- Preparing the inventory and conducting a state of repair assessment on the property
- Checking in the tenant and agreeing the inventory
- Collecting the rent from the tenant
- Transferring the rental income to your account and providing you with statements of account
- Managing and arranging any necessary repairs
- Inspecting the property periodically and feeding back any comments to you
- Providing tenants with notice at the end of the tenancy
- Re-letting the property as quickly as possible and minimising any 'down-time'
- Dealing with legal aspects of the tenancy and property, including evictions, non-payment, harassment or problems with squatters